a bandstand and tea rooms it was a grand park for the local population.
Clough Park 1909.
At the lower end of the Clough stood the Clough Dye Works, the owner Mr Buckley, had a house beside the works called "Prestwich Clough", that employed 150 people.
By the 1950's the population had started to encroach.
Clough Farm Map 1954, showing housing built on Clough Lane, and the Tea Rooms.
Here are some links to information on the Clough as it is today
Prestwich Forest Park
Prestwich Forest Park Leaflet
Prestwich Cloughs Walk
Prestwich Clough Heritage Walk Leaflet